Many well-known woodturners also offer classes in their studios, which can provide an exciting opportunity to learn first-hand from an experienced and reputable artist. Some are local or a weekend trip while others might present an opportunity to combine extensive travel with lessons.
- Trent Bosch is located in Fort Collins, Colorado and has a maximum of four people per workshop.
- The Chinook Woodturning Guild located in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada will present a workshop by J. Paul Fennell in May 2018.
- Jimmy Clewes is located in Las Vegas, Nevada and offers three-day courses in his workshop. (Jimmy Clewes will also do workshops this July at Black Forest Wood Company located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada).
- Martha Collins is located in Sequin, Washington and offers one-on-one instructions and a seminar series in her studio.
- Glenn Lucas is located outside of Dublin, Ireland and offers beginning, intermediate, and advanced workshops. He demonstrated for our club in 2017.