This page contains useful information for both new and existing club members, who are paying their annual dues to Seattle Woodturners.
How much are membership dues?
Current dues for 2018 are $40.00 per calendar year.
How do I pay membership dues?
There are three methods by which you can pay your membership dues:
- Pay in person at a monthly meeting: Cash and checks are accepted. Make checks payable to, Seattle Chapter AAW. Debit/Credit cards are not accepted at monthly meetings.
- Mail a check via US Postal Mail: Make your check payable to: Seattle Chapter AAW, and mail to: Steve Gary, 17701 108th Ave SE, Unit 345, Renton, WA 98055. If you are a new member you can print, complete, and include these forms with your membership dues payment: Welcome Packet and New Member Survey.
- Pay online via PayPal (below):
How do I pay online via PayPal?
Existing Members: Renew and pay your membership dues for 2018
- By definition, and existing member was a club member in 2017. Click the following ‘Buy Now’ button to pay your dues using your credit, debit, or PayPal account. Dues paid before 1/1/2018 are $35.00. Dues paid after 1/1/2018 are $40.00.
New Members: Join and pay your membership dues for 2018
- Click the following ‘Buy Now’ button to pay your dues using your credit, debit, or PayPal account. Dues payment schedule follows, when paid:
- between 1/1/2018 and 6/30/2018: $40.00
- between 7/1/2018 and 8/31/2018: $25.00
- between 9/1/2018 and 10/27/2018: $15.00
- between 10/28/2018 and 12/31/2018 (includes 2019): $45.00
- After submitting your online payment, our Treasurer will send you a welcome email and set of documents, including: Welcome Packet and New Member Survey. You can print, complete, and bring them to a meeting. Or, complete them electronically and email them to our Treasurer.
What benefits does membership offer?
Learn about the benefits and what we offer to members.
I’ve paid my dues and haven’t received my membership card?
Membership cards are available for pick-up at monthly meetings.
Can I attend a meeting before deciding to join the club?
Absolutely, see meetings FAQ for more information.