This page contains useful information for both new and existing club members, who are paying their annual dues to Seattle Woodturners.
How much are membership dues?
Dues for 2020 are $40.00 per calendar year. If you renew your membership by Dec 31, 2019 the cost will be $35.00.
How do I pay membership dues?
There are three methods by which you can pay your membership dues:
- Pay in person at a monthly meeting: Cash and checks are accepted. Make checks payable to, Seattle Chapter AAW. Payment by Debit/Credit card is now accepted at monthly meetings.
- Mail a check via US Postal Mail: Make your check payable to: Seattle Chapter AAW, and mail to: Steve Gary, 17701 108th Ave SE, Unit 345, Renton, WA 98055. If you are a new member you can print, complete, and include these forms with your membership dues payment: Welcome Packet and New Member Survey.
- Pay online via PayPal (below):
How do I pay online via PayPal?
Existing Members: Renew and pay your membership dues for 2020
- By definition, an existing member was a club member in 2019. Click the following ‘Buy Now’ button to pay your dues using your credit, debit, or PayPal account. Dues for 2020 are $35 if paid by Dec 31, 2019 and $40.00 after.
New Members: Join and pay your membership dues for the remainder of 2019
- Click the following ‘Buy Now’ button to pay your dues using your credit, debit, or PayPal account. Dues payment schedule follows, when paid:
- between 9/1/2019 and 10/27/2019 (remainder of 2019 only): $15.00
- between 10/28/2019 and 12/31/2019 (includes 2020): $45.00
- After submitting your online payment, our Treasurer will send you a welcome email and set of documents, including: Welcome Packet and New Member Survey. You can print, complete, and bring them to a meeting. Or, complete them electronically and email them to our Treasurer.
What benefits does membership offer?
Learn about the benefits and what we offer to members.
I’ve paid my dues and haven’t received my membership card?
Membership cards are available for pick-up at monthly meetings.
Can I attend a meeting before deciding to join the club?
Absolutely, see meetings FAQ for more information.